A. Regulations for the Buyers
- Upon accessing our Website, the users must be at least 18 years old or under the supervision of their parents or legal guardians.
- We grant you a license to make purchases under the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Using any part of this Website for commercial purposes or on behalf of any third party without our written permission is prohibited. If you violate any of these terms, we will cancel your license without prior notice.
- You must register your account with your credentials and must update if there are any changes. Each visitor is responsible for their passwords, accounts and activities on the Website. In addition, you must notify us when your account is accessed illegally. We do not bear any liability, whether directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by your failure to comply with the regulations.
- During the registration process, you agree to receive advertising emails from the Website and Häfele Malaysia Sdn Bhd. Then, if you do not want to continue receiving such mails, you can refuse by clicking the link at the bottom of every advertising email.
- All content of the Website and your comments are our property. If we detect any fraudulent information, we will immediately block your account or apply other measures in accordance with Malaysia laws.
B. Processes for the Buyers
When purchasing on the Website, the buyer should follow these steps below:
- Searching, referring to product and service information that buyer is interested;
- Consult price information and support policies related to the products and services that buyer is in demand;
- The shipping fee or any other fees (if applicable) will be applied and updated during the order confirmation process.
- Based on the reference information, the buyer makes an order and provides the delivery address, invoicing address and contacts the seller through contact information posted in the posts for asking more information on products and services;
- Once receiving the information and making a purchase decision, the buyer may decide to make an order;
- The buyer will receive an order confirmation email with an order number from the seller once payment is transacted from the Website. The only payment mode is online transaction via Paypal.
- The buyer may receive a call to confirm the delivery time from the seller or a third party authorized by the seller for delivery and collection. Kindly expect 1-2 business working days from our Showroom sales or Customer Service team for delivery confirmation.
- The buyer is liable to inform Häfele Malaysia on any modification in the ordering addresses by calling the team at +603-7733 4526/ 6526 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The buyer receives the products with relevant invoices and documents and then signs the product delivery sheet.
- Hafele reserves the right to refuse large-quantity orders in the promotion.
If you have any questions or complaints, please contact the seller through contact information displayed on the Hafelehome E-commerce Website.