As a globally recognised manufacturer and supplier, Häfele (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (Häfele) provides the following warranty (Warranty) in relation to its fittings, equipment, cabinetry, accessories and related products (Product(s)) and may be amended from time to time.
| A. General Warranty Terms
Products are warranted for defects in materials and workmanship, including repairs and services within 24 months from the date of purchase.
- The warranty provided by Häfele applies to manufacturer's defects for Products used and purchased within Malaysia.
- Warranty is applicable for Products distributed through the retail/online store of Häfele Malaysia.
- Warranty and repair services can only be provided by Häfele technician(s)
- The customer must present the proof of purchase (invoices) or delivery note (from Häfele Malaysia) when making a Warranty claim.
- On a case-by-case basis, services will be charged even during the warranty period. The Warranty DOES NOT APPLYto the below cases and not limiting to:
- Any damage not caused by manufacturing faults.
- Any damage caused by improper transportation, installation and maintenance.
- Any signs of abuse or misuse of the Product like relentlessly cleaning, scratching and overloading etc.
- Any misplacement of parts of the Product like loss of emergency backup keys for digital locks.
- Products and its components have not been installed as per the security maintenance and operational instructions given by the manufacturer, recommended by Häfele technicians like incorrect bore hole for sinks, management of fragile components and installation of digital locks on doors without door closer.
- Equipment has been repaired, altered, or dismantled by any other person that is not of Häfele technicians.
- Defects caused by voltage changes abnormally, energy supply is not stable and battery leakage.
- Defects caused by fire and explosions, bolt of lightning, turbulence power, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters or wrong deviation due to the installation and use is inconsistent with the recommendations.
- Defects caused by insects such as lizards, mice, cockroaches, etc.
- Defects caused by a chemical reaction, products being dregs (lime), detergents, the temperature is too high, too much dust, and environments with corrosive elements such as cement factories, farms, etc.
- Components that require replacement during normal use due to wear and tear by the nature characteristic of the product including accessories and exhaustion parts.
- The outer structure consists of cabinets and joints against damage, scratches and aging.
- Warranty will not be effective if the equipment is being operated incorrectly as recommended by Häfele or the manufacturer.
- It is forbidden to use these products for commercial purposes such as laundry shops, hotels / guest houses, health centers, restaurants, etc. The organization is not preferred by Häfele.
- Under this Warranty, Häfele is responsible for repairing or replacing defective products. The warranty does not cover any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the product.
- Häfele reserves the right to impose additional costs or to refuse to take part in the warranty when the product is installed in inaccessible or endangered positions by technicians or employees of Häfele.
- Häfele's decision is based on the results of the determination of all causes related to the complaint of defects, damage or damage to the product.
- The purchase or sale will not make a claim under this warranty for personal injury, property damage or consequential damage.
- Failure to comply with the provisions of Points 6 and 9, Häfele reserves the right to refuse warranty claims.
|B. Warranty Period
Häfele warrants that, subject to the exclusions and limitations below, the Products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the following periods (Warranty Period(s)):
Residential digital and smart locks
Sink & Taps
|C. Claim procedure of Warranty and conditions
- If a fault covered by this Warranty occurs, the customer must first contact Häfele using the contact details below within 7 days of receipt of the Products.
Claims for errors or transport damage must be made within 14 days of receipt of the Products.
Any warranty claim must be accompanied by:
- Proof of Purchase (invoice);
- Full details of the alleged defect; and
- Any other appropriate documentation.
- The customer must make the Product available to Häfele or its authorized repair agent for inspection and testing.
- Repair or replacement spare parts and components free of charge if the customer fully meets the following conditions:
- The product is within the Warranty Period.
- Present proof of purchase (invoice) or delivery note (from Häfele Malaysia) upon request.
- The product is used for the right purpose, performance and in a manner consistent with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Damage or defect of the product is due to defects or defects of parts, components or defects of the manufacturer.
- Changing the same new product to customers for the following cases:
- No possible rectification and solution to correct the product. Time taken to resolve the problem takes much longer than expected prediction from Häfele. If the repair takes over 3-5 months, Häfele will try to arrange a similar or same product for exchange.
- Warranty has been made many times (for the same error) within the Warranty Period and still does not fix the error. The determination of the number of times the warranty has been made as the basis for replacement of the same new product will be considered by Häfele and the right to decide on a case-by-case basis.
- The warranty period for the replacement product will be the remaining warranty period for the defective product purchased for the first time.
- Häfele reserves the right to impose shipping and installation fees for replacement.
- New forms of exchange:
Change the product of the same type and have similar features or change the same product but have more advanced features, excluding shipping and installation unless stated otherwise from Häfele. Depending on the situation, the parties will agree on the residual value of the defective product to be replaced as a basis for the replacement of the like new product under this provision. Then, the parties will agree if the difference between the price of the replacement and the defective product will be repaid by one party to the other at the time of the change of product.
All defective parts, components or products replaced by this warranty will become the property of Häfele.
|Häfele makes no express warranties or representations other than set out in this Warranty.
With respect to any Component, where a failure does not amount to a major failure, Häfele will provide, at Häfele’s option, a repair, replacement or refund for the Component.
If a Product or part is no longer available and cannot be repaired, Häfele may, in its absolute discretion, replace the Product or part with a substitute item of similar quality, grade and composition where an identical Product or part is not available.
|Based on the inquiry, our Technical team will arrange for the appropriate action to take place.
Häfele (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
No. 18 Jalan Juruhebah U1/50, Seksyen U1, Temasya Industrial Park 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor
Telephone: +603 5569 2526 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org